Feb 22, 2010

New Album

Some info about the new album:

  • Should have about ten tracks.
  • Recording is currently stopped due to lack of guitar.. buying a new one shortly.
  • Might be recorded somewhat professionally, instead of home recording, although I prefer doing it myself.
  • Will most likely be titled "Our Parents Were In Love".
  • Despite the single being instrumental, there will be vocals on most of the tracks, which I will write myself.
  • This one will be different: there will be other instruments besides only guitar as usual.
  • Should be completed before the summer, I will be putting an excruciating amount of time and effort into this album, and I hope it will turn out for the best.

Album artwork:














As always, it will be available for download when I finish it.

Thanks,
Trevor.

No comments:

Post a Comment